- Brake Symptoms: The braking system can present problems in a multitude of ways. Usually people experience a high pitched squeak noise as the first symptom. Grinding can occur when brake linings are completely worn through. The brake pedal can become incredibly hard to push, or can become spongy and non-responsive. Pulsations while braking are commonly mistaken for tire and alignment issues however this is also a symptom of a brake problem. Learn more about brakes here.
- Brake Inspection: You can expect a comprehensive inspection of your entire Brake System including: Pads & Shoes, Rotors & Drums, Calipers, Master Cylinder, Electronic Braking Control Systems, Grinding & Pulsation Problems and more. Our Expert Technicians can diagnose and repair any Brake System problem and recommend the right solution.
- Brake Pads, Shoes, Rotors and Drums: Brake rotors and drums can often be machined and reused for some brake jobs. At CarLife, we use state of the art, on vehicle brake lathes, resulting in the best quality brake repairs possible. Brake repairs can vary in cost and urgency. Generally, cars will give a squeaking noise as the pads and shoes are getting to a replacement point. It’s important to get in as soon as this noise occurs, as it can save you hundreds of dollars. When linings are worn completely, drums and rotors will usually need replacement also.
- Hydraulic Brake Repairs: Like most systems in your vehicle, there is a fluid responsible for much of the work in the braking system. When there is a loss of brake fluid, the brakes become “soft” and you lose ability to brake efficiently over time. Our technicians will check all Brake Lines, Calipers, Wheel cylinders, Master Cylinders and Boosters for potential Brake Fluid Loss.
- Full-Service: CarLife is a full-service auto repair and maintenance center with 3 Locations in the Phoenix AZ Valley.
- Professional Work: With top of the line technicians & state of the art repair shops, we perform only the highest quality work which keeps your car on the road years longer than you would expect. Learn more About Us.
- 2 yr/24k mile warranty: We backup our service with a 2 year/24,000 mile warranty on all repairs. We even have a 3 year Extended Warranty available for your additional peace of mind.
- Satisfaction guaranteed! If you’re not satisfied for any reason, call us. We want you to be completely satisfied!
- FREE Shuttle: Don’t want to wait? We’ll drop you off (and pick you back up) just about anywhere in our local shop area.
- FREE Pick-up service: Too busy? We’ll gladly pick your car up within our local service shop areas.