- Symptoms of misalignment: There are a few detectable symptoms indicative of needing an alignment. The steering wheel should always come back to dead center. If it tilts left or right, an alignment may be needed. If your vehicle tends to pull to the right or left while driving, an alignment may be the cure. A decrease in fuel economy over time may be a result of your wheels being out of alignment, causing drag. Inner and outer tire wear is a very expensive outcome if alignments are not perfect. It doesn’t take much to skew alignment. Pot holes, curbs and aging or broken suspension parts contribute to misalignment.
- Alignment Inspections: Each of our CarLife facilities is equipped with a state of the art alignment lift with the alignment specifications for each vehicle pre-loaded. The term alignment literally means to ensure all tires are in a straight line, or “aligned” with each other. The human eye can’t possibly detect the slight degrees of angel difference without technology. Let our team check your vehicle!
- Recommendations: It’s recommended to have your vehicle’s alignment checked at least once a year and always in tandem with the purchase of new tires. Let us help!
- Full-Service: CarLife is a full-service auto repair and maintenance center with 3 Locations in the Phoenix AZ Valley.
- Professional Work: With top of the line technicians & state of the art repair shops, we perform only the highest quality work which keeps your car on the road years longer than you would expect. Learn more About Us.
- 2 yr/24k mile warranty: We backup our service with a 2 year/24,000 mile warranty on all repairs. We even have a 3 year Extended Warranty available for your additional peace of mind.
- Satisfaction guaranteed! If you’re not satisfied for any reason, call us. We want you to be completely satisfied!
- FREE Shuttle: Don’t want to wait? We’ll drop you off (and pick you back up) just about anywhere in our local shop area.
- FREE Pick-up service: Too busy? We’ll gladly pick your car up within our local service shop areas.